Business Analyst - BOH Technology
At Bar Louie, we live to SERVE our Guests, our People and our Community. We do this by GROWING our PEOPLE (That’s YOU), our Fans & our Company. While we are fiercely committed to a foundation of daily routines, policies and practices that ensure we stay Safe, Healthy and Compliant with all regulations and laws – we also celebrate thinking differently and creating the WOW in the work we do each day. We call this Freedom within a Framework and it allows us to be consistent as a brand while also pursuing continuous improvement. Whether we are collaborating with others or completing a task alone, Integrity is key and a non-negotiable. And though we are always busy and constantly changing – we also strive to show empathy and to have a lot of FUN every single day. Bar Louie offers a culture that is as diverse and unique as YOU.
The IT team is responsible for providing five-star technical support to all Bar Louie corporate locations. The Business Analyst – BOH technology is responsible for set-up, configuration, maintenance, and training of all BOH technologies and supporting each of the integrated solutions which become part of the overall BOH technology stack.
This role is a key position within the IT department and will be called upon to triage a multitude of helpdesk tickets. The BOH Business Analyst will provide both remote and onsite support.
This position will require collaborating effectively with diverse groups of individuals and personalities within our operations teams and corporate offices in support of providing five-star practical and technical experience.
- High level support of Inventory, scheduling, money management and reporting systems
- Configuration and management of Restaurant 365 inventory solution (Recipes, menus, order guides, UOM, pricing, reporting, etc.)
- Setup and maintenance of new recipes, items, and products
- Assist with daily and weekly troubleshooting of field related issues
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure setup and integration of BOH Solutions
- Liaise with Vendors to provide feedback and enhancement opportunities
- Provide an ongoing backlog of any issues and prioritize fixes with vendors
- In partnership with Director of IT, provide and maintain a roadmap for future enhancements and new BOH technology
- Onsite “live” support for upgrades and new store openings
- Flexible schedule for night and weekend support and travel as required
- Assist 3rd party support desks to close tickets quickly and accurately
Skills and abilities
- Proven experience in BOH technologies, in particular inventory, scheduling, money management and reporting systems
- Deep understanding of Inventory and scheduling solutions
- Knowledge of building recipes and set up of new items
- Assist API / EDI integrators to verify data
- Read data, downloads, and reports to confirm accuracy or identify inconsistencies
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and trouble-shoot quickly
- Participate in virtual meetings with venders and other departments
- Move and lift equipment and boxes
- Work with electronic equipment overhead and tight spaces
- Work remotely in sometimes crowded, noisy, and dimly lit environments
- Work from home as needed
- Keen attention to detail
Education and training
- Ideal Candidate will have a bachelors or associates degree in computer science, accounting, business administration or related field with 2 years’ experience preferred
- Background in IT, and / or Field Operations is required
- Command of the English language
Basic physical requirements
Basic physical requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, talk via Cloud Based video conferencing and the phone, hear, and manipulate objects. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.