At Bar Louie, we live to SERVE our Guests, our People and our Community. We do this by GROWING our PEOPLE (That’s YOU), our Fans & our Company. While we are fiercely committed to a foundation of daily routines, policies and practices that ensure we stay Safe, Healthy and Compliant with all regulations and laws – we also celebrate thinking differently and creating the WOW in the work we do each day. We call this Freedom within a Framework and it allows us to be consistent as a brand while also pursuing continuous improvement. Whether we are collaborating with others or completing a task alone, Integrity is key and a non-negotiable. And though we are always busy and constantly changing – we also strive to show empathy and to have a lot of FUN every single day. Bar Louie offers a culture that is as diverse and unique as YOU.
The IT team is responsible for providing five-star technical support to all Bar Louie corporate locations. The Business Analyst - POS is responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance and training of all Point-of-Sale technologies and supporting each of the integrated solutions which become part of the POS System.
This role is a key position within the IT department and will be called upon to triage a multitude of helpdesk tickets. The POS Business Analyst will provide both remote and onsite support.This position will require collaborating effectively with diverse groups of individuals and personalities within our operations teams and corporate offices in support of providing five-star technical experience.
- High level support of Toast POS
- Configuration of Toast POS (MLM, menus, printers, promotions, reporting, etc)
- Setup of Loyalty, Gift Card, Credit Card, Online Ordering and Delivery programs
- Assist with troubleshooting Time and Attendance, Accounting, and Risk Programs
- Ensure POS programing adherence for PLU setup of Inventory Solution
- Configuration of companywide seasonal promotions as defined by marketing
- Configuration of local menus, promotions, parties and events
- Troubleshoot wireless access points, cash drawers, printers, handhelds, and terminals
- Onsite “live” support for upgrades and new store openings
- Flexible schedule for night and weekend support and travel as required
- Assist 3rd party support desks to close tickets quickly and accurately
- Coordinate shipping arrangements for RMA and replacement hardware
Skills and abilities
- Proven experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Toast POS
- Understanding of Toast MLM Enterprise solution
- Networking knowledge (WAN/ LAN/VLAN)
- DHCP and Static configuration of POS equipment
- Assist API integrators to verifying data
- Read POS data, downloads, and reports to confirm accuracy or identify inconsistencies
- Gift Card and Credit Card processing and offline reconciliation
- PCI Compliance and Policy
- Loyalty Programs and Marketing Campaigns
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and trouble-shoot
- Participate in virtual meetings with venders and other departments
- Move and lift equipment and boxes
- Work with electronic equipment overhead and tight spaces
Education and training
- Ideal Candidate will have a bachelors or associates degree in computer science, accounting, business administration or related field with 2 years’ experience preferred
- Background in IT, network, or systems engineering required
Basic physical requirements
Basic physical requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, talk via Cloud Based video conferencing and the phone, hear, and manipulate objects. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.