At Bar Louie, we live to SERVE our Guests, our People and our Community. We do this by GROWING our PEOPLE (That’s YOU), our Fans & our Company. While we are fiercely committed to a foundation of daily routines, policies and practices that ensure we stay Safe, Healthy and Compliant with all regulations and laws – we also celebrate thinking differently and creating the WOW in the work we do each day. We call this Freedom within a Framework and it allows us to be consistent as a brand while also pursuing continuous improvement. Whether we are collaborating with others or completing a task alone, Integrity is key and a non-negotiable. And though we are always busy and constantly changing – we also strive to show empathy and to have a lot of FUN every single day. Bar Louie offers a culture that is as diverse and unique as YOU.
As the Financial Analyst you will be responsible for partnering with the Finance, Marketing and Field Operations team to
provide insights through forecasting, modeling, reporting and analytics. The Financial Analyst provides the director of
finance a perspective through data mining and metric-based facts on key company initiatives.
- Prepare finance data analysis and reporting including, but not limited to Revenue, Labor, Cost of Sales, Marketing, Performance Metrics on daily, monthly and annual cycles.
- Compare and analyze monthly results against budget and forecasts.
- Analyze center specific Revenue performance and Expense, looking for key insights with trends and partnering with Operations team on how to improve performance of outlier centers.
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Fulfill requests for Ad Hoc reports from other team members of the organization on a timely basis.
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to Director of Finance in creating strategic plans
Skills and abilities
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to organize and prioritize in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and trouble-shoot quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn and leverage new systems
- Minimum intermediate Excel skills with proficiency in Office 365 suite of products
- Several years of experience in finance
Education and training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work evenings as needed
- Excellent computer skills
Basic physical requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, talk via Cloud Based video conferencing and the phone, hear and manipulate objects. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.